INTERNATIONAL LEVEL SPECIALISTS
INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUES FOR BRAIN REHABILITATION
Neuronal rehabilitation is one of the priorities in the work of our clinic. Building on our clinic, we have a unique opportunity to offer a new method for brain rehabilitation. The work of the department uses the achievements of many years of international research oriented towards the study of the use of brain resources. The doctors of the clinic use innovative methods of therapy and rehabilitation, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient and the results of his comprehensive diagnosis.
MAIN DIRECTIONS FOR TREATMENT AND DIAGNOSIS
- Addictions: neural rehabilitation perfected after toxic genesis has been abandoned.
- Dementia of any kind, including severe toxic dementia.
- Impaired memory, attention, or concentration.
- The development of intelligence: human thought, memory and attention.
Neural rehabilitation programs, standard course, includes:
- Initial consultation of the patient in order to become familiar with the history of the disease and introduction to the therapy program.
- Psychological tests: a group of psychological methods to verify possible pathologies or deficiencies of the brain.
- Tests are carried out before the initiation of therapy and after completion of therapy to assess effectiveness and collect analytical data.
- Somatic diagnosis: detailed analysis of blood and urine, ECG, EEG, MRI, ultrasound, transcranial Doppler.
- Consultations of a psychiatrist, neurologist, therapist.
- Check with the course leader.
- The appointment of an individual treatment regimen with subsequent daily monitoring of the implementation of the treatment plan.
Basic treatment for 1 month includes:
- Pharmacotherapy – 1 month.
- Transcranial electrical stimulation – 15 days (other types of electrical stimulation are possible).
- Cognitive training, psychotherapeutic methods of concentration and self-control (15 days).
- Establishment of a diet and way of life.
CONTACT THE DETOX CENTER APPOINTMENT
Dr. Josep M. Fàbregas
PSYCHIATRIC DIRECTOR / ADDICTION SPECIALIST
Josep Mª Fàbregas Pedrell is currently a specialist in addictions and psychiatrist director of the CITA Clinic for addictions and mental health, made up of the CITA Fundación, CITA Clínica, and CITA Young therapeutic centers.
He started his professional career at the Marmottande Paris Hospital, where he works with Professor Claude Olievenstein.
Later he moved to New York and, after several years of professional experience, in 1981 he founded CITA (Center for Research and Treatment of Addictions) with the aim of developing a model of professional therapeutic community, which has been in operation for 32 years. .
If you want to know more about neuronal rehabilitation you can contact us in the contact form on this page or call us at 93 791 80 80 or 93 791 80 08 Our specialists will give you the information you need.